I’ve spoken to audiences large and small about topics as diverse as leading by desire, mimetic rivalry in the Torah, and human-centered UX design. The focus of my speaking and workshops through 2022 will be related to my new book, Wanting: The Power of Mimetic Desire in Everyday Life. I always try my best to tailor my talk and workshops to the particular audience that I’m with and to make the experience as dialogical as possible.
Luke has a core belief in the importance of building bridges between heads and hearts. His talks weave in the following themes:
- By working well, we don’t just make more—we become more
- The unrepeatability of every person’s mission and contribution
- The forces of desire that impact productivity in positive and negative ways
- Steps to kill rivalry, conflict, and destructive competition
- How to integrate work and life in a way that allows every person to thrive
What people are saying
Dr. Joshua Miller
Director, Center for Principled Entrepreneurship
American Enterprise Institute
Richard Gordon, Esq.
Snell & Wilmer, L.L.P.
Shoot us a message and we’ll be in touch. →
Note: Most speaking engagements are booked a minimum of 6 months in advance.