Luke’s keynotes inspire everyone to be more intentional about what it is they want—the key to transformation not only in the business but also in life. With clear strategies for discovering and unlocking the desires that prevent people and teams from performing their best, Luke leaves everyone with a clear mandate and a rousing call to action.
Mediocrity dies with desire.
Luke draws on key points from his book Wanting: Our Secret Economy of Desire, to uncover and unleash the hidden forces at the root of company culture and mission.
Luke has a core belief in the importance of building bridges between heads and hearts. His talks weave in the following themes:
- By working well, we don’t just make more—we become more
- The unrepeatability of every person’s mission and contribution
- The forces of desire that impact productivity in positive and negative ways
- Steps to kill rivalry, conflict, and destructive competition
- How to integrate work and life in a way that allows every person to thrive
What people are saying
Dr. Joshua Miller
Director, Center for Principled Entrepreneurship
American Enterprise Institute
Richard Gordon, Esq.
Snell & Wilmer, L.L.P.
Shoot us a message and we’ll be in touch. →
Note: Most speaking engagements are booked a minimum of 6 months in advance.